Date of birth July 25th 1960.
Husband name Dr.Apisit Thamrongwaranggoon M.D.
High school Dara academy, Chiangmai province.
Bachelor of Science, Chiangmai University.
Bachelor of Medicine, Chiangmai University.
Certificate in Preventive Medicine, Thai Medical Council.
Rural Doctor at Namphong hospital Khonkaen, 1984- 1986
Rural Doctor at Ubonrat hospital Khonkaen, 1987 – 1996
Resign from Government since 1996.
Now working as Local wisdom network coordinator, and doing community research in position of permanent secretary of The Sustainable Community Development Foundation.
- Research of Klongpraie Tambon Saving Fund and health strategy supported by Thai Health Foundation.
- Research for developing process to access Happiness Indicators for Thai supported by Thai Research Fund.
- The Community Research supported by Thai Research Fund.
- Northeast region Farmers debt: experience and way to solve supported by Thai Health Promotion Fund.
- Treat patients, general practice.
- Health promotion and prevention.
- Community research.
- Outstanding in preserve trees from the Green Globe awards Thailand., 2007